It’s almost here!
Don’t forget to sign up for project workshops.
ReDiscover 4-H and Discover CE * Saturday, September 14, 2013
A few friendly tips to make ReDiscover 4-H & Discover Continuing Education a great experience!
1) All attendees should enter through the Commons and come to the Welcome Table to check-in/register. You will receive a Prize Registration Ticket which can be entered for the Prize Drawing which will be held at 12:30 in the cafeteria.
2) Schedule for the day:
8:30 a.m. Doors open for Check-In/Registration
9:10-11:00 Project Workshops (morning sessions)
11:00-1:00 Exhibit Tables, Performances, Lunch
1:10-3:00 Project Workshops (afternoon sessions)
3) Day-of-event registration is available for all workshops which are not full. Those who have pre-registered for workshops will also receive a confirmation slip at the Check-In/Registration table that tells the time and location of their classes (this slip should be shown to the leader of each project workshop).
The event is held in the Commons and Northview buildings. Parking is available in parking lots 2 and 3. Parking for those working the event is in Parking lot 4. There will be signs indicating which lots are okay to park in.
There will be maps of the building posted throughout as well as helpers available to direct you to the right spot.
5) Food will be available from 10:30 – 2:30 for a small fee.
6) The prize drawings will take place at 12:30 in the cafeteria area. You do not need to be present to win, except perishable prizes. Be sure to include all contact information on the Prize Registration Ticket. If you bring a friend, you get a second ticket for the drawing.
7) Video – If you haven’t yet seen the video, click here and then play it. Encourage your friends to see it.